Protecting the world for 21 years, 400 million users, 37 offices around the world. Today our team – 4 000 experts – ordinary people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyberthreats 24 hours a day. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself.
Role to assist with Channel Processes execution.
- Partner program efficiency and improvement process:
- Amendments to the Partner Program:
- align requirements with relevant stakeholders (Enterprise team, Regional leadership);
- work with copyrighters on new content;
- approve the amendments with Sales Ops, Legal, Finance;
- Track Deal Reg usage and efficiency in cooperation with Regions;
- Channel business processes efficiency tracking:
- Track Partners & Distributors targets acceptance, work with Regions to ensure all targets set and accepted in time;
- Support Channel Incentives programs execution in Regions: prepare and review Terms & Conditions, check execution status and efficiency;
- Track Partner & Distributors Business Plans are completed in time;
- Track Renewal Incumbency program usage and efficiency;
- Track that all Distributors and Managed Partners have their MDF planned and claimed.
- Channel business processes management:
- Manage the Recertification process: collect all proposals from Regions, consolidate and ensure the process runs within the timeline;
- Manage the list of Managed resellers and Distributors, ensure list is correct and actual;
- Manage Resellers Satisfaction Score (RSAT) process, work with Regions to drive responses in time;
- Manage relationships with the Global Payment Agent (Statement of Work/Contract sign, ensure payments are processed in time).
4. Channel reorganization processes support:
- Manage the RFP process of Global Payment Agent (for payment of rebates and MDF);
- Operations support of the Distribution RFP process in Regions
5. Internal community support:
- Ensure information relevance on internal portal;
- Support internal portal: optimize folders structure, manage users access rights;
- Distribution Group management: provide access, manage users, organize structure;
- Manage internal community newsletter: organize various HQ teams to provide information for the newsletter, work with designers to create final design, distribute newsletter within the community;
- Support knowledge sharing practice: work with Regions and HQ to get knowledge sharing content, organize the content on the internal portal;
- Organize community calls: prepare agenda, get content from Regions, presentation compilation, call recording and record uploading, follow up letters sending;
- Organize kick-off meetings: work with venue, organize logistics, presentations compilation, etc.
- Become a part of the cool experts team
- Medical insurance with dentistry for you and your children
- Learning opportunities: meet-ups, conferences, certifications, 7 foreign languages
- One of the best offices in Moscow: 2 gyms, sauna, restaurant, massage, and a doctor
- Monthly cash-bonus for meals
- Relocation program for all-russian and the EEA countries candidates
- And you probably have heard about our corporate parties!
- We do not offer: illegal salary, dress code, boring tasks, old-fashioned technologies, gloomy colleagues