Kaspersky.Academy is the international educational project established by Kaspersky Lab in 2010. We promote knowledge of cybersecurity worldwide by supporting young talents in IT and contributing to the development of top-notch educational programs in the field of cybersecurity. The main goal of this position will be to deliver cybersecurity trainings to academic staff all over the world. Don’t miss the opportunity to make a new significant move in your career!
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Utilize the latest content techniques to create cutting edge learning solutions
• Teaching computer security courses for partner universities (all over the world)
• Serve as a key partner of authors in the creation of creative and engaging learning solutions include eLearning, virtual classroom, videos, learning games, assessments (formative, summative, and diagnostic) and other relevant learning materials
• Write learning objectives, course content, scenarios, media scripts, practice activities, and assessments
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure learning content is current, accurate, consistent and aligned with business strategies
• Approbate of educational materials on test groups
• Coordinate of projects on the localization of teaching materials • Provide consultative services to in house development teams on the development of appropriate content
• Higher professional education (mandatory IT, preferably specialization - "Information Security").
• Experience in teaching, public speaking
• Experience in the field of higher professional education
• Knowledge of modern approaches, methods, technologies, standards in vocational education
• Experience in the development and implementation of educational programs and educational and methodological support • Experience in self-preparation and conducting of training events (seminars, trainings, etc.)
• English language – upper-intermediate level
• Ready for business trips
The Company Offers
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest privately held IT security company
- Modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodniy stadion metro station
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- An extensive benefits package, including:
- on-site doctor and masseur
- health and life insurance (plus health insurance for children)
- lunch allowance
- free indoor gym, etc.
- Regular corporate events and team-building;
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours.