Kaspersky is the world’s largest privately-held global cybersecurity company. Our deep threat intelligence and security expertise is transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Kaspersky Innovation Hub is a core element in our growth strategy, fostering collaboration and cooperation between our company and brilliant minds inside and outside. It promotes knowledge sharing and disruptive thinking, while providing our infrastructure to develop ideas into business, validate them on the market, enhance them, make them more mature and scale them to global levels.
Innovation Hub team is now looking for a new hero - Business Tracking and Validation Manager, who will support innovative projects and startups in access to Kaspersky's corporate infrastructure as well as help them with our business and technological expertise.
Location: Moscow, Russia
- Build and own the decision framework for new solutions and business projects to be validated;
- Own all process and templates for business modeling and planning inside Growth Center;
- Support brand manager in launching new solutions on the market, coordinate resources to have all assets available, enable sales team, perform business development activities driving a team of business developers to collect first revenues from new solutions
- Perform continuous tracking of the projects, support them with business insights, bizdev ideas, etc. – all to drive achievement of KPIs.
- Identify possible opportunities for current and future portfolio of the Company;
- Execute Growth Center's review in order to identify technological gaps to be addressed with Open Innvovations Program activities.
- Higher Education;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong knowledge of business analysis and ability to design and document business requirements;
- Experience in creating and managing project risk factors;
- International Business development experience;
- Ability to rapidly find solutions for complex issues;
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, ability to influence;
- English proficiency at Advanced level.
- True global experience;
- Become a part of the cool experts team and contribute to the development of the new innovative products;
- One of the best offices in Moscow: 2 gyms, sauna, restaurant, massage, on-site doctor;
- Learning opportunities: meet-ups, conferences, certifications, 7 foreign languages;
- Medical insurance with dentistry for you and your children;
- Monthly cash-bonus for meals;
- Flexible dress code;
- Possibility of flexible working hours;