Kaspersky Digital Sales (e-commerce) HQ team is looking for a Business Project Manager who will take care of global e-commerce projects and initiatives related to acquisition, conversion and retention of our online customers (mostly B2C products).
It can be any sort of optimization/infrastructure initiatives and projects: websites and shopping carts (own and partners'), UX, in-product purchasing, subscription management and many-many others.
Ultimate goal – increase sales in digital channels around the globe: Kaspersky operates in North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, META and other markets.
- Consolidate and investigate new business opportunities (within digital channel) to convert them into projects
- Act as a single point of contact and facilitator around changes/projects requested by regional e-commerce teams
- Audit the requested projects/initiatives and define which of them should be done and why: find optimal business priority with documenting and challenging business requirements and justification
- Partner with business and product stakeholders in identifying, managing and communicating key project goals and requirements
- Work closely with analytics team to develop and challenge the numbers in business cases on new initiatives
- Collaborate with various functional teams (WebDev, Sales Operations, R&D, Product Marketing, IT and Customer Service) on roadmaps and specific projects
- Manage and control digital projects scope, budgets, timelines, and calendar
- Plan and coordinate launch/roll-out activities from business side: make sure that all teams are aligned, the launch is approved, user tests are done; identify what KPIs we measure in terms of success criteria and how we measure them.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital/e-commerce field
- 2+ years of Project/Product Management experience
- Strong business understanding of online market
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, MS Project or similar
- You are familiar with digital sales channels/mechanics, web UX/UI development, design and management basics etc
- Strong knowledge of business analysis and ability to design and document business requirements
- Experience in creating and managing project risk factors
- Ability to get things done without formal authority
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, strong influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation skills
- Experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- English proficiency at Advanced level (the team is multinational, everyday English practice is guaranteed ;)
- Become a part of the cool experts team (true Global)
- Medical insurance with dentistry for you and your children
- Learning opportunities: meet-ups, conferences, certifications, 7 foreign languages
- One of the best offices in Moscow: 2 gyms, sauna, restaurant, massage, on-site doctor
- Monthly cash-bonus for meals
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours