Protecting the world for 21 years, 400 million users, 37 offices around the world. Today our team – 4 000 experts – ordinary people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyberthreats 24 hours a day. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself.
We are looking for a senior professional, open-minded, proactive team player for the BI Data team. The person will help with design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of automated reports, forecasting models, data collection algorithms (ETL), databases, analytical and reporting tools for the management team.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, MDX, Python, etc.
- Developing reporting and analytical tools (i.e. OLAP, Dashboard, etc.).
- Developing databases.
- Help identify, assess, document potential data sources and flows, and analyze existing business structures to determine relevance to business needs.
- Work cooperatively with development teams during the development life cycle to ensure that business requirements guide the development life cycle.
- Write Functional Requirements Documents; participate in document reviews with business users and Development teams.
- Projects coordination with internal technical teams and participation in projects management.
- Master Degree in Mathematics, or Computer Science/Engineering required
- 2+ year experience with data management, analytics and modeling
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Understanding of ETL architectures and experience deploying ETL solutions.
- Expertise developing in data visualization.
- Expertise developing in MS SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI.
- Strong data visualization skills and the ability to convert data into a business story.
- Project management experience will be be a plus
- Become a part of the cool experts team
- Medical insurance with dentistry for you and your children
- Learning opportunities: meet-ups, conferences, certifications, 7 foreign languages
- One of the best offices in Moscow: 2 gyms, sauna, restaurant, massage, and a doctor
- Monthly cash-bonus for meals
- Relocation program for all-russian and the EEA countries candidates
- And you probably have heard about our corporate parties!
- We do not offer: illegal salary, dress code, boring tasks, old-fashioned technologies, gloomy colleagues"