Kaspersky is a global cybersecurity company founded in 1997. Kaspersky’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into innovative security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe.
Our team is responsible for security decisions development in automotive industry.
We are searching for a curious, creative thinker who is deeply interested in automotive and information security.
The position focus will be:
- Analysis of automotive threats from various sources
- Development of methodology for gathering, classification and analysis of automotive related data
- Preparation of threat reports for topics in automotive and threat intelligence
What we expect from you:
- Working knowledge of common operating systems used in automotive ECUs, consumer electronics or mobile devices, backend infrastructure
- Awareness in automotive security: threat model, known issues, affected manufactures
- 2-3 years of experience in information security
- Experience in development of technical documentation (writing documents)
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in researching OSINT, social media platforms
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills
Will be a plus:
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Ability and experience to work in a team
The Company Offers:
- Interesting work as part of the professional team of the world’s largest privately held IT security company
- Modern and comfortable offices a short walk from Vodniy Stadion metro station
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career and professional development
- An extensive benefits package, including on-site doctor and masseur, health and life insurance, lunch allowance, free indoor gym, etc.
- Regular corporate events and team-building
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours