for the careers.kaspersky.ru website
- Website — the careers.kaspersky.ru web portal.
- User (you) — an individual that uses the Website.
- Kaspersky Lab — AO Kaspersky Lab.
- Content — data, texts, files, information, user names, images, graphics, photographs, applications, links and other materials uploaded to the Website by the User.
- Website Administrator — a representative of Kaspersky Lab who administers the Website.
- Recruiter — a representative of Kaspersky Lab who is responsible for hiring of candidates.
To use the Website, you must register on the Website.
Intellectual property rights
Kaspersky Lab owns all rights to the Website, including exclusive rights and any other applicable rights. Kaspersky Lab has all necessary rights, including intellectual property rights and licenses for materials and information published on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, photo, video and audio materials, as well as computer programs regardless of their type, except for the Content.
This agreement does not give you any rights to use objects of intellectual property, including trademarks and service marks of Kaspersky Lab, except for the rights transferred to you by Kaspersky Lab.
General terms and conditions
- To gain access to all features of the Website you must sign in using an account on the Website or an account linked to one of the supported social media networks. Kaspersky Lab’s rules for processing information that you provide when registering an account or signing into the Website are described in the Privacy Statement. To improve the user experience, the Website uses tracking cookies, the policy of working with them can be found on this page.
- The User have a possibility to submit applications for vacancies posted on the Website. Recruiter or Administrator have the right to approve or reject the application of the User. If approved, the User enters into communication with the Recruiter via email, phone call or other in order to obtain further consent from the User to participate in Kaspersky Lab’s hiring process. In the case of obtaining from the User consent to participate in the selection, the User undertakes to perform a test task (hereinafter referred to as the «task») while observing the deadline specified in the description of the task. In case of refusal to communicate with the Recruiter or failure to fulfill the task of using the Recruiter or the Administrator, have the right to refuse the User to continue the selection in the future, temporarily block or delete the User account.
- After the User completes the task with the proper quality and with the observance of the deadline, the Recruiter may initiate the process of the further selection of the User for open vacancies of Kaspersky Lab. If the task is not fully completed, or the User stops communicating with the Recruiter, or the User does not comply with the requirements for a vacancy — the Recruiter has the right to refuse the User to undergo the process of further selection for a vacancy.
- By publishing any Content on the Website, the User automatically grants Kaspersky Lab a free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (non-exclusive license) in the territories of all countries of the world for the entire period of copyright protection stipulated by Russian Federation legislation in relation to such Content, to use the Content in the following ways:
a) reproduction of the Content, i.e., production of one or more copies of the Content or its part in any material form;
b) public display of the Content, i.e., any demonstration of the original or a copy of the work either directly on the screen with the help of a film, a slide, a television image or other technical means, as well as demonstration of individual frames of an audiovisual work without observing their exact sequence or with the help of technical means;
c) import of the original or the copies of the Content for distribution purposes;
d) translation of Content into another language or other processing of Content;
- No additional formalities, including written, are required to confirm the granting of rights to Kaspersky Lab by the User.
- You are responsible for any actions performed on the Website related to the use of your account.
- You are responsible for Content that you upload or publish on the Website.
- When uploading any Content to the Website, you acknowledge and confirm that you are the legal owner of such Content or have all necessary licenses and permits, and are not in violation of any third-party rights. When uploading Content, you must comply with all international and local laws, including but not limited to intellectual property law, personal data, and the placing of information online.
- When creating account information, the User must state a valid name, position, email and other data specified in the Privacy Statement; otherwise, the Website Administrator has the right to reject the creation of the account or at any time to block or delete it.
Limitations and restrictions
Users of the Website may not:
- Use the Website via special devices, applications, or software scripts without the participation and control of a human operator.
- Test the Website for vulnerabilities or perform any actions that might disable, overload, or adversely impact the normal operation of the Website, for example, attacks leading to denial of service or page loading errors.
- Post unauthorized messages.
Limitation of liability
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Kaspersky Lab provides such links only for your convenience and is not responsible for content or resources that they provide or make available, or for links to products or services.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED «AS IS» WITHOUT WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMERCIAL QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KASPERSKY LAB BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR USE THEREOF.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
For questions or comments pertaining to the Website, please write to: email@example.com.
If you have questions about usage of your Personal Data, contact us through the form on this link.
© 2020 AO Kaspersky Lab
Last revised: 26.12.2018