Protecting the world for 22 years, 400 million users, 37 offices around the world. Today our team – 4 000 experts – ordinary people with their own foibles and hobbies. Together we are saving the world from cyberthreats 24 hours a day. Join us to become a real hero, remaining yourself.
We are looking for Product Marketing intern.
Product Marketing team combines a varied set of competences needed to successfully deliver the product value to the customer in different markets. We produce CX, communication, positioning solutions backing them up with insight & data analysis. We also perform consistent and rigorous project management to effectively collaborate with various teams like RnD, Sales, Design, Regional offices etc.
Key areas of responsibility
- Copywriting in Russian and English. Write copy for apps user interface, web, email marketing and other customer communications.
- Customer Messaging QA, Research and Analysis. Take big amount of diversified information/assets, check correspondence to the target criteria, find links and patterns, and extract them to presentations, guidelines and glossaries.
- Communications with various departments and roles in order to collect requirements, discuss solutions and approve results.
- Project administration support for the Product Marketing department. Organize processes, document project scope, monitor and update status.
- Good copywriting skills in Russian and English both for articles and microcopy.
- Good analytical skills: ability to dig into broad information materials, ideas and discussions and convert them into clear and actionable bullet points.
- Great communicational skills: ability to push, speak up and ask questions yet be diplomatic, steady and always find a compromise.
- Great organizational skills.
- Technical competences: ability to write code is not needed but what is needed is to understand the technical background of the app feature to ‘translate’ it (explain its value) to wider audiences.
- Fluent English.
- Competitive salaries
- True global experience
- One of the best offices in Moscow: 2 gyms, sauna, restaurant
- Monthly cash-bonus for meals
- Flexible dress code
- Possibility of flexible working hours